12种让Thank You For Your Understanding更显高级和高情商的替代方式
通常情况下,Thank you for understanding 这句话没一点问题,只不过它是一个被过度使用或会产生误解的短句,其实你有很多其他的方式来表达同样的意思,而且效果更能更好。
01
12个说”Thank You for Understanding”的更好方法
1 Thanks for your comprehension. 谢谢你的理解
当与非英语为母语的人交流时,这实际上是一个有帮助的短语。对于许多非英语母语的人来说,“Thank you for your comprehension”是一种更干净、更连贯的方式。举例:
I’ve attached the documents for your review at the bottom of this email. Thank you for your comprehension.
2 I appreciate your flexibility. 感谢你的灵活性
很多时候,当你感谢某人的理解时,你其实是在感谢他们允许你延长期限,原谅你更改会议时间,或者解释为什么你需要坚持某个东西。在这些情况下,”Thanks for your flexibility”能更好地表达你的真实内心。举例:
I appreciate your flexibility in allowing me to move our meeting to tomorrow.
3 I appreciate you sticking with me. 感谢你持续支持我
你也可以用这个短语来感谢某人在一个较长的时间内支持你。与其感谢他们理解你说面临的问题有多复杂,不如感谢他们对你的坚持。举例:
Thanks for sticking with me while our lawyers firmed up the details of our contract.
4 Thanks for listening. 谢谢你的倾听
我们是通过倾听来理解对方的。如果有人能理解你为什么做出某个决定或采取某个具体行动,他们很可能已经仔细听了你说的话,而才是值你所肯定的。举例:
That was a long presentation. I hope you found it valuable and know that I really appreciate you listening.
5 Thanks for your compassion. 谢谢你的同情心
你是否会犯忘记在邮件中添加附件这样的错误?每个人都会犯错,但当你发送道歉邮件时,一定要称赞对方的同情心。举例:
I apologize once more for the technical issues on our call today. We’re working to get those sorted out, and I’d like to thank you for your compassion on this issue.
6 I’m thankful for your support and understanding. 我很感谢你的支持和理解
理解并不总是等于支持,但在某些情况下,对方如果理解你,也就等于支持你。如果潜在客户在与他们的团队或上级会面时为你出谋划策,你英爱感谢他们理解你的产品或服务的价值。举例:
There was some doubt in that meeting, but I really appreciated your support for what we do.
7 I appreciate your dedication to digging into this issue. 我感谢你对这个问题的挖掘的奉献精神
有时,理解需要双方花更多的时间和资源去死磕一个问题。在这种情况下,你一概赞赏他们的额外工作。举例:
Thanks for getting your hands dirty and digging into this issue with me. I think it will benefit our project moving forward.
8 I’m grateful for your commitment to working through this. 我很感谢你对解决这个问题的承诺
解决问题需要时间。如果一个客户或潜在客户表现出与你一起解决问题的耐心和毅力,不要只是简简单单感谢他们,你应该感谢得更具体和深入一些。举例:
I know it wasn’t easy working with your HR team to get that hiring data, and I know we’re not quite to the finish line, but I wanted to thank you for your commitment to working through this with me.
9 Thanks for your expression of faith in my abilities. 谢谢你对我的能力表示信任
当客户或潜在客户花时间解决一个困难时,这表明他们对你的产品/服务(或你作为销售人员的能力)是有承诺的。当他们对你充满信心时,要确保这一点不会被忽视。举例:
Thank you for supporting me in that meeting with your executive staff. I appreciate your faith in my abilities.
10 I value your trust. 我重视你的信任
当潜在客户安排你在他们的同行或高管面前做演讲时,这意味着他们足够信任你,给你这个机会。举例:
I appreciate the opportunity to speak to your colleagues about [Company name] and what we offer. I value your trust and will work hard to meet and — hopefully — exceed your expectations.
11 Thanks for your encouragement. 谢谢你的鼓励
当犯错时,一个有气度的客户或潜在客户可能会告诉你他们可以理解。但与其照搬他们的话,不如感谢他们的鼓励。因为当你知道你让他们失望的时候,得到支持是一种鼓励。举例:
I really dropped the ball when I forgot to invite your technical director to our meeting last week and wanted you to know how much your encouragement meant to me.
12 感谢你在这里的合作/团队工作
有时你会与你的潜在客户/客户发展出一种合作关系。在这些情况下,他们付出的额外努力非常值得被认可。举例:
I know this project required a lot of your time, and I couldn’t have done it without you. Thank you for your collaboration.
02
以正确的方式表示感谢
真正伟大的商业专家都是语言的学生,总是在寻找新的方法来调整和优化他们的沟通方式和沟通技巧。希望你能对你的潜在客户尝试一下这些短语,看看它们是如何使你的邮件更加人性化,更加高情商,更加有人情味。
如果你喜欢这篇文章,那么你也很可能会喜欢其他类似的文章,这些文章可以帮助你在外贸销售和沟通中更加自信和游刃有余,请点击链接看看另外几十篇文章:https://hongbanzhuan.com/tag/sales-english/