- Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone. Thanks for coming. On behalf of Lego, I’d like to welcome you all to our offices.
- Hello everyone. I’d like to welcome you to Lego head office, I trust that you all found us okay.
- Hello everyone, I’m delighted to be speaking with you today.
- Hi everyone, I think we might still be missing a few people but I’m going to kick things off now so we have time to get through everything.
- Hello and thank you all for coming. I appreciate you being here on such a rainy Monday morning / last thing on a Friday afternoon.
- As you all know, I am going to be talking to you about CPC advertising best practices.
- In this presentation, I am going to walk you through some of the best practices in CPC advertising.
- For the next forty-five minutes, I am going to be speaking to you about the best practices in CPC advertising.
- By the end of this session, you will all know a little more about the best practices in CPC advertising.
- My name is Kenny Jones, and I am The Head of Marketing here.
- First of all, a little bit about my background. I am the Head of Marketing at Lego, and I have been with the company for seven years. Before that, I used to work for Booking.com where I…
- To introduce myself, my name is Kenny and I am the Head of Marketing at Lego.
- By way of an introduction, my name is Kenny and I head up the Marketing department at Lego.
- My presentation will take about 45 minutes and is divided into four sections. Section 1 is going to discuss…
- Since we only have 45 minutes to discuss this huge topic, I’m going to keep things brief. This talk will be divided into four sections. To start off…
- I thought it would be helpful to share a road map of what I’m planning to cover. This talk will be divided into four sections.
- I’m going to look at four different aspects of CPC advertising in today’s presentation. Number one…
- If you have questions about anything, please kindly wait until the end of the presentation to ask them. We’ll have ten minutes for an open discussion at the end.
- Feel free to interrupt if you have any questions.
- If anything isn’t clear, put your hand up and I’ll do my best to answer your question.
- I’d be happy to answer any questions at the end of my talk.
- Unfortunately, photography isn’t allowed during this presentation.
- I would appreciate it if you could all put your phones on silent, or turn them off for the duration of this talk.
- So, what is CPC advertising?
- Let’s start at the very beginning. Many people ask…
- Without further ado.
- Let’s get started.
- I’d like to start by talking about…
- Let’s kick things off.
- Okay so that’s Facebook ads. But what about Google ads? Well…
- Now let’s turn to Google ads.
- There’s a lot more to learn about that but since we’re pushed for time, let’s move on to Google ads.
- Next up: Google ads.
- Part two: Google ads.
- There are five main advantages to this approach… firstly, … secondly, … thirdly, …
- There are three main reasons why people choose Google ads. It’s primarily because…but another key factor is…some people choose them because…
- There are five stages of the process. You start by… then, you should…after that,
- If you look at this graph, you will see…
- From this chart, we can understand how …
- As you can see from this infographic, our research indicates that…
- This chart shows our findings of a recent experiment we undertook. The y-axis represents… while the x-axis stands for…
- That’s it on CPC advertising for today. In brief, we’ve covered …
- Well, that’s just about all we’ve got time for today, unfortunately. I hope you have learned something about CPC advertising.
- Well, that concludes my presentation today. To refresh your memory, the main takeaways are the following. Number one…
- That brings me to the end of my presentation. I hope you’re a little clearer on what CPC advertising is and when to use it.
- So to draw all that together, next time you think about CPC advertising, consider the following factors…. That’s all from me!
- Thank you for listening. We have five minutes left over. Are there any questions?
- Thank you for your attention, I hope you’ve found this session useful. I’d be happy to answer any questions.
- Thank you for listening. I’d now like to open up the floor to questions, so just raise your hand if there’s anything else you want to know.
- Thank you for your question, Mike.
- That’s an interesting question.
- I’m glad you asked me that.
- Could you clarify what exactly you mean by that, please?
- Are you asking about my experience or data from the industry in general?
- I’m afraid I don’t have those figures off the top of my head, but if you give me your email address at the end, I can follow up with you later.
- Unfortunately, that’s slightly outside of my area of expertise. However, I think you could almost certainly find more information on that by…
- That’s a great question and I have to say, I don’t know for sure, but my best guess would be that…
- I hope that makes sense. Is that the kind of answer you were looking for?
- Does that answer your question?
- Feel free to come and grab me afterward if you want to discuss this further.
- Thank you very much for your attention.
- Thank you all for coming, I really enjoyed speaking to you today and hope this session has been useful.
- Thanks for listening, do feel free to contact me via my website or email if you think of any further questions.