- We hope you and your team are staying healthy during this unprecedented time.
- First and foremost, I hope you and your families are safe and well. The last few weeks have been unprecedented for all of us, to say the least.
- Together, we are facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global coronavirus pandemic is affecting all of our families, our businesses, our communities, and our way of life. During this time, I wanted to reach out and update you on how we’re approaching the situation at [your company].
- As the world navigates the uncertainty of COVID-19, you can count on [your company] for continuity of service. We are here to support your business and enable you to focus on meeting the needs of your organization.
- We hope you are staying healthy and safe as the global Coronavirus pandemic continues.
- As we go forward, we’ll be sure to keep you updated, and know that we always value your questions, ideas, and feedback.
- On behalf of all of your colleagues at [your company], I wish you, your teams, and the health and safety of your loved ones.
- Thank you for everything you are doing to support your people and our communities. We will get through this together.
- We hope that you and those around you are and remain safe. We are privileged to have you as a customer and even in this unprecedented situation, are working hard to continue serving you as you expect. Thank you for your business, your friendship, and your trust.
- As we go forward, we’ll keep you updated. In the meantime, please reach out with questions, ideas, and feedback.